Friday, March 12, 2010

The store!

Our store is empty!  Here are some pictures!

The front!


This is the front door, that is Woodward out there :)


This is taken standing at the front door.


This is taken standing at the side door, at the back of the store.  This area will be the play area.

Just another view of the back of the store


And, this is the bathroom.  Yes, I took a picture of the bathroom.  it's nice!  Most of the places we looked at had disgusting bathrooms that needed a lot of work! 

We are going to paint the colors of the logo/website, and are willing to accept any ideas/suggestions!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have a cloth diaper store in the area! And just in time for me to stock up before my baby comes in August. Good luck with everything and I hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! What a great asset to Metro Detroit. I wish you had existed back in 2003. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 No Pins Required. | Web Design by Red Peach Designs